Welcome to Miss Zumstein's Bakery and Coffee Shop
Come visit us...we believe ‘Sweets Make Life Sweeter’
5027 NE 42nd Ave. Portland, Oregon 97218 971.279.2746
Thursday – Monday 8am – 1pm
Tuesday - Wednesday Closed
We will be closed August 24th -September 2nd for a staff Summer Break re-charge
Miss Z’s Rules for now …
Card Payment Only Please
No Personal Mugs
No Public Restroom
Masks Required to Enter
Limit 4 Customers Inside at a Time
Email us for special order cakes (firstname.lastname@example.org) - please include phone number when you email
For daily specials, follow us on Insatgram
Sweets Make Life Sweeter!
To place an order call the shop!
For inquiries send us an email
Having a special event?
Select from cakes, desserts or cookies »
Classic Layer Cakes
- Chocolate Buttermilk
- Dark cocoa and Extracto coffee in this cake make it a favorite –layered with your choice of rich chocolate frosting, bittersweet ganache or light chocolate buttercream
- Banana Cream Cake
- Banana butter cake layered with freshly sliced bananas, brown sugar pastry cream and frosted with whipped cream-toasted walnuts optional
- Auntie’s Carrot Cake
- A cinnamon spice cake iced with rich cream cheese frosting
- Coconut Cake
- A bite of this and you’re on a tropical vacation! Layered with coconut pastry cream, whipped cream and iced with Swiss meringue buttercream covered with toasted coconut
- Classic Vanilla
- A pure vanilla buttercake delicious with preserves or seasonal fruit
- Old Fashion Yellow Cake
- Happy Birthday to you… with Rich Chocolate Frosting
- Lemon Poppy seed
- Layered with perky lemon curd filling …iced with Swiss meringue buttercream
- Hazelnut Sponge Cake
- A light airy cake layered with seasonal berries or fruit, pastry cream and iced with whipped cream or buttercream
has been serving the Portland area since 2007, producing highest- quality seasonal cakes, cookies and desserts using classic American recipes, often with a twist.
In-House Hot Sauce
Miss Zumstein has been serving the Portland area since 2007, producing highest- quality seasonal cakes, cookies and desserts using classic American recipes, often with a twist. Our brick and mortar storefront has been going strong for the last seven years serving sweet and savory treats and delicious Extracto coffee.
And now we have our own hot sauce label, Cocinita El Rey. Hot sauce you say? Yes, opposites attract –delicious on our quiche, breakfast burrito and your home cooking.